Saturday, February 17, 2007

So we finally got to watch The Departed tonight.  (I went and bought it cause I didn’t want to wait for it to show up from Zip.ca.)
If you tell anyone I said this, I’ll deny it, but Leonardo DiCaprio is awesome in it, not in any way annoying or smug.
The movie in general is pretty awesome. 
Enjoy a bastardly Jack Nicholson? Watch it.
Like to hear Matt Damon speak with a Boston accent? Watch it. 
Enthralled by Mark Wahlberg’s really bad haircut?  Watch it.
Alec Baldwin catch your fancy?  Watch it.
Like a little Martin Sheen?
Want to see DiCaprio be something other than a smug whiny pretty boy?
Go watch it. 
I’ll even lend you my copy if that’s what it takes.
Now, I liked Little Miss Sunshine just as much as the next guy, but me, I prefer a little blood, violence and coarse language. 

0 comments: